Leave a comment
May 11, 2016 by mummumskitchen
- Salute the chopped onion with olive oil.
- After the onion is soften, add the carrot, pork loin and the chicken stock. Heat the stock till boil and reduce heat. Cook for 10 minutes
- Add the apples into the pot and continue to cook for 10 minutes.
- After it is done, pick out the pork loin and cut them to small pieces. Put aside.
- Puree the carrot and apple together with the stock and serve with the pork loin when it is lukewarm.
- Or you can cool it and freeze after it is cooled.