Leave a comment
May 12, 2016 by mummumskitchen
My boy was sick recently and did not have any appetite. So instead of making the porridge or noodle for him, I decided to make him the tuna patty. Hopefully he can eat more.
Tuna flakes (you can use salmon flakes too)
- Cook the potato for 15 to 20 minutes or until they are soft.
- Mash the potato
- Cook the broccoli for 5 minutes and chopped to fine pieces.
- Add the broccoli, carrot, onion and tuna flakes into the mashed potato.
- Add 1 tablespoon of plain flour into the mixture and add the egg yolk.
- Mould to individual patty and pan fry using olive oil. Pan fry till it is golden brown.