November 20, 2016 by mummumskitchen
This is one of the main ingredients for bak chor mee, which I intended to make next. I always like mushrooms, fresh or dried ones and I like it braised too. 🙂 It is really simple and easy to make. Not much time required.
- Soak the dried mushrooms in water for 45 minutes to 1 hour
- Keep the mushroom water after that
- Pour the mushroom water into a crock pot.
- Slice mushrooms into strips and then add to the crock pot
- Add all the other ingredients and braised for at least an hour.
- Ready to serve with rice!
Mum mum’s notes:
I actually preferred to use slow cooker as it is safer but somehow the crock pot is able to cook a more fragrance version of the mushrooms. So it is really your own choice! 🙂