December 3, 2016 by mummumskitchen
It does sound simple to make. But I have failed several times before I successfully cooked the “perfect smooth skin” hard boiled egg. I have tried many methods to cook the flawless hard boiled egg. I tried salt water, I tried cold bath etc.. Nothing works for me! Then I finally found a way to cook the “perfect smooth skin” egg for my braised pork rice.
- Boil the vinegar mixture with some salt in it. (Ensure that the water is enough to cover the eggs)
- Gently drop the eggs into the water only after it is boiling.
- Turn to lower heat and gently boil for 14 minutes
- Rest the eggs in the hot water for a while, with the fire turned off.
- Once the eggs are cooled to a comfortably warm temperature, peel the eggs.
- Viola.. here is your perfect flawless skin eggs!