December 23, 2016 by mummumskitchen
I have some left over spaghetti and Prego tomato sauce in my fridge. So what is the best meal to make with these? Tomato based spaghetti! I bought some red snapper fillet to go with the pasta. You can prepare this healthy and delicious meal within 30 minutes!
- Marinade pieces of red snapper fillet with salt and pepper for at least 15 minutes.
- Coat the fillet with thin layer of corn flour.
- Heat the wok with oil and pan fry the fillet till crispy golden brown. Set aside.
- Heat a pot of water, with some olive oil and salt. Blanch the spaghetti for 10 minutes until al-dente.
- In a pre heated pan, add the olive oil, then the minced garlic. Sautee till fragrant
- Add the sliced mushrooms and cook for a minute under high heat
- Add the tomato pasta and the cooked spaghetti to the pan and toss well.
- Serve the pasta with the fillet.
Mum mum’s notes:
You can choose other fish that are suitable to be pan fried. My other favorite choice is salmon fillet. Another cheaper option is dory fish but it will not be my first choice. 🙂